How to lighten eyebrows at home with natural products:
If you want to lighten the color of your eyebrows, there are different methods that you can carry out to reduce the tone of the hair in this area of the face.
It is estimated that consumers in the United States have spent more than one million euros in the last year to take care of their eyebrows. We invest more and more money in caring for this area of our face, aware of the importance of the frame of the gaze. The eyebrows convey personality and character. Framing the look with beautiful, healthy, full, and defined eyebrows is a basic step to show off a perfect eye contour and seduce with a simple wink of the eye.
If you are going to lighten your hair, and especially if you have to bleach it, lightening the eyebrows will be a priority. Now you can do it easily and without damaging them using natural methods. And it is that rinsing them with chemical products can be more harmful than beneficial because it is not advisable to subject an area so sensitive to the effect of dyes.
Read Also: How to look slimmer?
How to naturally lighten eyebrows
Learn how to do it naturally. In this article, we show you how to lighten eyebrows with lemon and other natural products. Also, the result will be so natural that no one will notice it. Join us!
To quickly lighten your eyebrows with lemon, you should do the following. Squeeze a large lemon, soak a toothbrush in its juice and brush your eyebrows very carefully so that it does not get into your eyes. Afterward, sit in a place where the sun can directly shine on you and, when it has dried, you can rinse with water. After repeating this process several times, you will be able to check its successful result.
Read Also: How to use baking soda to remove wrinkles
Chamomile is present in many cosmetic products, especially in children’s shampoos, and it promises to maintain the blonde of children. This is because, among its properties, is hair lightening. It is effective, but it is not a quick treatment and needs a constant application to lighten eyebrows.
Honey and chamomile
This remedy not only serves to lighten eyebrows but also takes care of them after application. Prepare an infusion with chamomile flower, add a tablespoon of honey and stir until it dissolves completely. When the infusion is cold, soak two pieces of cotton and place them on the eyebrows, letting them rest for 10 minutes before rinsing.
Flaxseed and chamomile oil
You can also mix chamomile with linseed oil to achieve a gradual lightening of the color of your eyebrows. Besides, it will be quite useful if you want to achieve a reddish tone. To do this, make an infusion of chamomile and add 20 g of flaxseed oil, let the mixture rest for a whole day, and apply it on the eyebrows. If you repeat this procedure twice a week, in 15 days you will be able to enjoy its optimal results.
Yes, you read that correctly, beer also serves to lighten eyebrows. It is in all probability the fastest method to achieve it. Mix equal parts beer with water, for example, 50 ml, mix well and apply it on your eyebrows. You can repeat the process every two days, and after two weeks, the changes will be quite visible.
How to lighten eyebrows with makeup
In case you don’t want to lighten your eyebrows with lemon or any of the above methods, we encourage you to try some cosmetics. You can choose two techniques:
- With an eyeliner. Use an eyeliner that is a shade lighter than your hair color and mark your brows without leaving any unpainted areas. Afterward, comb them and use an eyebrow fixer to prevent the hairs from moving.
- With eyeshadow. Lightly dampen the tip of a brush and take a small amount of eyeshadow. Apply following the shape of your brows and also use a brow fixer when finished. This technique is only suitable for brown or reddish hair.
Read Also: How to remove ingrown hairs: 5 simple tricks
Rinse the eyebrows with hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide or hydrogen peroxide is used on many occasions to lighten eyebrows, hair color and to bleach facial hair. However, if you plan to use this remedy you must take a series of precautions due to the proximity of this hair to the eyes.
Before starting to rinse the eyebrows with hydrogen peroxide, you should bear in mind that this product can cause irritations when applied to the skin of the face. To check if an adverse reaction will occur, it is recommended that you apply heat to the area in which you have put the hydrogen peroxide. You can do it in one hand beforehand to be safe.
If you notice that when applying hot air, for example with a dryer, redness, irritation or itching appear, it is better to give up and try another system. If you have not noticed anything, you can rinse your eyebrows with hydrogen peroxide without a problem. In any case, if you notice a lot of itching during the process, rinse your eyebrows well with water to avoid possible damage.
- Your skin should be as clean and dry as possible before rinsing your eyebrows with hydrogen peroxide.
- Use a make-up remover pad soaked in hydrogen peroxide, it does not leave any residue, unlike cotton.
- You must apply a little liquid on the disc, but without getting it soaked so that it does not drip.
- Apply on the eyebrows with small touches so that it is moist, as the hair should end up well soaked. Take special care to spread the hydrogen peroxide evenly and only on the specific area you want to rinse.
- Just after applying the oxygenated water, you should expose yourself to sunlight, as UVA rays accelerate its bleaching process on the hair. If you can’t, apply heat with a hairdryer.
- Afterward, rinse the eyebrows very well to remove the hydrogen peroxide and all its remains, thus avoiding irritating our skin. The time between applying the heat and washing will depend on what you want to lighten eyebrows and their starting color.
- Finally, it is good that you apply a moisturizing and soothing cream to avoid possible irritations and also repair the skin of the eyebrows after using this remedy.