Hormonal changes, sun exposure, or offensive depilatory treatments, with other circumstances, can be to charge for the overproduction of melanin that produces those dark spots on the skin. For many people, this is not a dilemma until the spots develop on the face, one of the areas that we expose the most to the sun and which, since, are more sensitive. In this understanding, the darkening of the skin of the upper lip (what we commonly recognize as mustache spots ) is very popular, because it is one of the most exposed areas of the face.
Luckily, there are numerous home remedies with unique properties that will assist you to unify your skin tone repeatedly to reduce those ugly and irritating spots. Take note, because, from How or What, we describe in detail how to remove the black from the mustache with natural remedies.
Why do I get stains on my upper lip?
Skin spots can emerge anywhere on the body, but, they are much more popular in those areas that we reveal more to the sun, such as the hands or face. This is because the sun’s UVA and UVB rays produce excess melanin to grow on the skin, causing these spots to emerge.
This disease holds the scientific name of melasma (popularly called cloth on the face) and concerns particularly the cheeks, forehead, and upper lip, that is, the most delicate areas of the skin.
Both men and women can have blemishes in these areas of the surface due, as we have previously said, to overexposure to the sun or even to obstacles with specific foods. But, this problem is much more popular in women, since another circumstance that promotes the occurrence of dark spots on the skin is hormonal irregularities, almost always produced during menopause, pregnancy, or as a consequence of taking oral contraceptives.
Another circumstance to take into account is the skin nature of each person since darker skin types are more inclined to this skin pigmentation dysfunction. Allergies, diet, or aggressive waxing are also important factors, as well as the genetic inclination of each.
You already acknowledge why blemishes develop on the upper lip, but if you want to learn How to remove black stains from the mustache without having to experience aggressive treatments, at How or What, we suggest the best opportunities. Take note!
Also Read: How to be naturally pretty without makeup?
Lemon juice to remove black from the mustache
The citric acid in lemon functions as an excellent antioxidant to control the PH of the skin. This is why it is assumed that lemon is food packed with depigmenting features. Citrus works by stimulating the generation of collagen in the skin, making it look firmer and tighter.
To practice this perfectly natural skin lightening treatment, follow these steps:
- Juice half a lemon into a pot and take some cotton.
- Dip the cotton in the lemon juice and smeared it over the upper lip area.
- Let the skin digest the vitamins and minerals of the lemon and let it remain overnight.
- In the morning, rinse your face with lots of water and apply a suitable moisturizer.
- Then put on a good facial sunscreen.
You must carry out these measures at night before moving to the bed. Since if the sun comes into connection with the lemon on the skin, it could end up staining it lastingly. Once you have cleansed yourself well, the facial sunscreen will assist keep the area well shielded from UVA and UVB rays. So don’t leap this step.
You Might Be Interested: How to look 10 years younger in 10 minutes
Carrot juice to remove black from the mustache
Several creams to eliminate stains include carrots in their ingredients. Carrot is a food loaded in vitamin A, a potent antioxidant that shields the skin from external agents. Therefore, the carrot will assist you to preserve your face from all those factors that can age or darken the skin. If you wonder how to overcome your dark patches with this cure, follow the steps we suggest you:
- Extract the juice from a carrot.
- Although you can indeed combine this ingredient with other foods. We suggest applying it directly to the area to be healed.
- Help yourself with a cotton swab or a makeup brush and smeared the juice over the affected area.
- Let the carrot juice perform for 20 minutes and, ultimately, wash your face with lots of water.
Keep in mind, that utilizing good sun protection after each therapy is necessary to protect your skin and limit the appearance of new spots. On the other hand, this cure is also ideal if you want to identify how to get rid of spots on the lips. Frequently also produced by the sun or hormonal irregularities.
Coconut oil and baking soda mask to remove black from the mustache
If you need to make your own depigmenting cosmetics at home to remove black mustache stains, we suggest picking ingredients as potent as bicarbonate. A whitening product generally used for household cleaning that, due to the harsh action of its mixtures, leads to reduce the most superficial layers of dead skin.
To this remedy, we will combine coconut oil, a product full of moisturizing features that will soothe the effect of bicarbonate. Besides, the fatty acids in coconut oil hold antioxidant elements that will adequately shield your skin while hydrating it:
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil to make it very liquid.
- In a separate glass, pour a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Meanwhile, the coconut oil is liquid and somewhat heated, pour a tablespoon along with the baking soda.
- Combine both ingredients well. If the baking soda doesn’t mix in well with the oil, add a little more of the oil.
- Cover the mixture over the afflicted area and leave for 20 minutes.
- After this time, wash your face with lots of lukewarm water.
Once again, we suggest that you practice this remedy to lighten the skin at night, before going to bed. In the morning, don’t ignore to apply particular protective cream for your face.
Mask with honey and chamomile
If you are looking for the most excellent homemade cream to remove black from mustache stains, we recommend you make one with these ingredients. The hydrogen peroxide in honey makes it an excellent natural element to purify the face of dirt and lighten the tone. Something that we must also appreciate for its exfoliating features.
The well-known advantages of chamomile to remove the hair are also very beneficial when it comes to lightening the skin. Since chamomile softens, tones, and purifies the skin of dirt.
- Prepare chamomile tea.
- In a separate glass, pour a spoon of honey.
- When the chamomile is still boiling, fill the glass with the honey, and combine both ingredients well.
- Wait until the chamomile is only hot to apply this remedy. Be cautious with this move, as you could burn yourself.
- Utilize the mixture all over the face, using a cotton ball.
- Wait approximately 15 minutes before washing and finally wash with lots of water.
You already identify how to remove the black from the mustache with home remedies, but, it should be identified that these are only beneficial if you add them to the decent care of your skin. So, don’t neglect to practice a quality facial sunscreen, hydrate your skin properly, and consume a healthy and balanced diet.
Discover: How to wax with honey?
Hydrogen peroxide is a dubious product and not eternally victorious for lightening the skin of the face. Although surely, it is a substance with fabulous whitening properties, hydrogen peroxide is packed with caustic compounds that could burn your skin.
So that this does not occur, you should take 20-volume hydrogen peroxide. This variety has sufficient hydrogen peroxide without posing a risk to the health of your skin.
- Once you have the 20-volume hydrogen peroxide, we suggest you try the liquid to make certain you do not have allergic reactions. To do this, apply some hydrogen peroxide behind your ear, on your neck, and wait several minutes.
- If after a few minutes your skin has not undergone any reaction, you can start practicing this treatment.
- Dip a cotton ball with the product and tap the affected area.
- Do not brush the cotton on your face or cover your skin with hydrogen peroxide. You have to give small and simple touches.
- Wait 20 minutes, then rinse the product off your face with lots of lukewarm water.
It is essential to utilize this remedy at night before going to sleep and, in the morning, use sufficient sun cream and another moisturizer.