How to be naturally pretty without makeup?:
Many times we tend to abuse makeup when we go out on the street, at celebrations, important events, leisure spaces, and even at work. Sometimes we even come to believe that if we do not use makeup, our beauty (and self-esteem) will end up on the floor, without realizing that the abuse of these products can be very harmful to our face.
Did you know that it is possible to have a completely natural beautiful face without the need to use makeup? In this article, we show you how to be pretty without makeup with some tips that will help you have a healthy and beautiful face. Let your face breathe!
Read Also: How to wax with honey?
Exfoliate the skin to look pretty without makeup
By using this method you can look pretty without makeup. To know how to be more beautiful and make your skin glow, it is important to exfoliate your skin to remove dead cells and restore its natural glow.
- Cleanses the skin of the face to remove traces of dirt. Use a cleansing gel that adapts to your skin type and, if you don’t know what yours is, find out here: How to know my skin type.
- Apply the exfoliating product while your face is still damp and massage the face in continuous circles to promote circulation.
- Rinse yourself with plenty of cold water.
- Apply a moisturizer after exfoliation.
- Exfoliate the skin on your face about once a week. Don’t do it every day, as it could irritate your skin and make its appearance worse.
Hydrate your face to be pretty without makeup
The skin hydration is very important to look nice and stay young and fresh, as it will make this breath properly. To do this, use your usual moisturizer, which you can accompany with the previous use of a moisturizing facial serum. Apply both in the morning and at night and you will help your skin retain moisture and stay glowing.
Also, always remember to drink at least two liters of water a day so that both the skin of your face and the skin of the rest of the body reach an adequate level of hydration.
Take care of your smile
One of the most important aspects to take into account to have a healthy face is our teeth. Going to the dentist regularly to take care of our smile is a guarantee if you want to know how to be beautiful in the face. We recommend you to read our article How to whiten sensitive teeth naturally.
Use sunscreen to be pretty without makeup
The sun is responsible for many of the spots that appear on the face and skin with age. These make the face look aged and tired, so avoiding them will be key to looking healthy and beautiful without having to hide them with makeup.
To do this, you can use beauty treatments to reduce blemishes on the face, but the most important thing is that you use sunscreen every day, even on rainy days, and even when you do not leave the house.
Some sunscreens are also hydrating and tinted, so you can use them as a hydrating daytime facial cream and as a base to even out the tone of your face. You will know how to look good without makeup!
Attend to the eye contour
With time, dark circles have become more and more visible and irremediable. However, we can hide them without using makeup only with the help of some cream for the eye contour :
- Apply a small amount of cream to clean face.
- Make small taps around the eye contour and from the outside in.
- Dab gently on the eyelids following the same procedure.
- Massage gently until the cream is fully integrated into the skin.
- On many occasions, the marked appearance of dark circles is due to a lack of hydration in the area, so keeping the skin hydrated will also help reduce its appearance. Besides, we recommend that you avoid touching the skin around the eyes too much, as it is thinner and wrinkles more easily.
If you want to be pretty without makeup then sleep on time and wake early in the morning. It is well known that a bad sleep habit is directly related to the appearance of our face, so it is ideal to be able to sleep between seven and eight hours a day to maintain healthy skin and mind.
Remember that, starting at midnight, our body produces melatonin, a hormone that helps us fall asleep and is a source of beauty that is lost with age. If you have trouble sleeping, you can always use an infusion to help you relax and make it easier for you to sleep.
Read Also: How to look slimmer?
Use essential oils for lashes
Curly lashes with great volume are a great symbol of beauty. However, when we put on makeup we usually use mascara, a product that over time can be very harmful to our eyelashes, and can even favor their fall. We suggest using coconut oil for eyelashes, as it has antioxidant properties and essential minerals that help maintain the volume of your eyelashes without the need for makeup.
- Apply a little oil on your lashes at night.
- Leave it to act without rinsing.
- Wash your face as you normally would in the morning.
- Apply it every night to notice its effects.
Apart from coconut oil, you can also use olive oil following the same procedure (having previously heated the oil).
Use face toner
If you want to show off healthy and shiny skin without makeup, the toner cannot be missing from your cosmetic bag. The toner restores the pH of the skin and removes oil from the face. To apply it correctly in a beauty routine, follow these steps:
- Wash your face well before applying toner.
- Spread it over the skin and massage gently. You can use a cotton pad.
- Apply a moisturizer or any other facial treatment such as serums. We recommend you to read our article How to use baking soda to remove wrinkles.
Keep your hair healthy and wear simple hairstyles
Keep your hair clean and hydrated. For this, you can use natural shampoos or essential oils, since the abuse of conventional products can damage it. Also, you can apply homemade masks from time to time to make sure your hair stays strong and young.
Well-groomed hair is a guarantee of beauty for your face, but you can also help yourself with easy hairstyles that you can do in your day today. Here are some hairstyles that will make you look beautiful without trying too hard:
- A toupee hairstyle is ideal for showing off shiny hair at celebrations.
- For informal occasions, you can always use a bun with loose hair or semi-collected hair with the help of a braid.
- If you have a small face, you can pick up a ponytail or make braids as they will help to highlight it.
- If you have long, wavy hair, you can leave your hair down to make it look shiny and hydrated. We recommend you to read our article How to grow hair fast.
Keep your lips hydrated and exfoliated
Many times we make the mistake of neglecting our lips and this makes them look ugly and dry in the absence of makeup. To hydrate them, simply spread natural petroleum jelly as many times as necessary a day to prevent them from peeling.
From time to time you can also exfoliate your lips with the help of a toothbrush to get more softness. Some natural exfoliants for the lips are sugar and coffee.
Define your brows
Like eyelashes, eyebrows are essential to show off a beautiful face without makeup. You must remove with the help of tweezers all those hairs that protrude from the eyebrows and give a constant review of the shape and definition of them. If you have never shaved your eyebrows, from www.howorwhat.com we recommend that you go to a beauty professional.
Eat a balanced diet
A good diet benefits not only the internal health of your body but also the external appearance of your body. Eating healthy means that your skin will be receiving the vitamins and minerals necessary to rejuvenate cells, as well as staying hydrated, young, and strong.
The Bottom Line
We hope you like this article which describes clearly how to be pretty without makeup. If you have any other ideas to look pretty without make just share with us in the comment box.